ABOUT ME...






I'm Maria Camila Gutiérrez and I was raised in a charming town called Robles. I really enjoy watching series, taking time for myself and immersing myself in captivating stories. Spending time with my family and friends is something I value greatly, as their support and companionship are essential to me.


Studying is one of my greatest passions and I am currently focused on my college career. I am studying Industrial Engineering and find great pleasure in acquiring new knowledge and discovering how I can apply it to improve processes and efficiencies in different industries.


I have a deep admiration for the field of Industrial Engineering, especially in areas such as supply chain management, production optimization, and designing efficient work systems. I love finding creative solutions and collaborating on projects that can make a positive difference in the business world.


Although my main focus is on my studies, I also like to find time to enjoy my hobbies. Watching TV series is one of my favorite ways to relax and disconnect from the world. It allows me to immerse myself in different universes and enjoy a wide range of genres and themes.


Valuing my alone time is essential for me. I take advantage of those moments to recharge my energy, whether through reading, meditation or simply enjoying the tranquility. It is a way to take care of myself and find balance in my life.


My family and friends are an important pillar in my life. I enjoy their company very much, whether it is sharing meals, going out together or just having meaningful conversations. Valuing and nurturing close relationships is a priority for me, as they provide me with unconditional support and moments of shared happiness.


In short, I am a passionate Industrial Engineering student named Maria Camila Gutierrez. I love learning and applying my knowledge, enjoying my favorite series and finding time for myself. My family and friends hold a special place in my heart and are a source of joy in my life.

Comentarios